The administrator of your personal data is Qarbon IT Sp. zo.o. with its registered office in Katowice, 40-241 Katowice Hutnicza 6 Street, entered into the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Katowice-Wschód, VIII Commercial Department - KRS number: 0000779483, NIP: 9542803214, REGON: 38296430. Below you will find all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data in connection with the provision of programming services.
- Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data is processed for the followingpurposes:
a. for purposes relatedto the conclusion and performance of the agreement
b. for purpose related to theAdministration’s compliance with legal obligations in the scope of bookkeeping,archiving of invoices and other accounting documents, and tax settlements,
c. for other purposes,if you give your consent to the processing of your personal data for thepurposes specified in such consent.
- After the processing of personal data is completed, the data will be processed for the purpose of potential establishment and pursuit of claims by the Administrator arising from the agreement with you or with the contractor whose employees or associates you are, or to defend the Administrator against such claims.
- Providing data is a contractual requirement.
- Your data may be transferred to external companies providing me with the proper performance of my tasks, in particular:
a. providers of servicessupplying me with technical and organizational solution,
b. providers of legal and advisory services,
c. other entitiesperforming specific operations on your personal data, at my request, on thebasis of a separate data processing agreement.
- As the administrator of your data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also correct them, demand their deletion or restrict their processing. You may also exercise the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to transfer your data to another data administrator. In the case of voluntary consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that the processing of your personal data by me violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- If you would like to exercise the above-mentioned rights or talk to me about the protection of your personal data, please contact me at: email@example.com