2.2. How, on what legal basis and what type of personal data is processed?
A. Processing of personal data of website visitors
In connection with the use of the website, the following data sent by the User's browser to the server is processed: IP address, date and time of the start of the session, time zone information, information about the source page, access status/http access code, address of the page from which the entrance occurred, type of browser, operating system and its interface, browser language and software version.
The processing of this data is necessary for the proper operation of the website and to ensure stability and security. Their processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
B. Processing of personal data under the contact form
In the "contact" tab located on the website, you can find a contact form for making inquiries. The contact form takes the following data: first and last name, telephone number, and e-mail address. Optionally, within the content of the inquiry, the User may provide other personal data, the provision of which is made voluntarily and following the will of the User. The aforementioned data are necessary to provide because by providing them it will be possible to answer the User's question.
Personal data is processed based on the User's consent expressed by entering the data in the form and sending it to the Administrator, i.e. based on Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. Consent is voluntary.
C. Processing of personal data within Google Analytics
D. Social Media
On the site, you can find links to social networks, where information about the Administrator and its activities is posted. The administrator of the data within the social network is both the Administrator as the owner of the social network account and the owner of the respective social network itself.
2.3. How long is your data processed?
The length of time for which personal data is processed depends on the legal basis for its processing:
a) where personal data are processed based on consent, the period of processing shall last until the intended purpose is achieved or consent is withdrawn;
b) where personal data are processed to perform a contract or undertaking activities before the performance of a contract (order execution), for the period of the order execution and, after its completion, for the period of the statute of limitations for claims and archiving of accounting records (5 years), following applicable laws;
c) where personal data are processed based on legitimate interest, the period of processing shall last until the aforementioned interest ceases to exist (e.g. the statute of limitations for civil law claims) or until you object to further such processing - in situations where such objection, by the law, is the law is entitled to;
d) where personal data is processed because it is necessary due to applicable laws, the processing periods for this purpose shall be determined by those laws.
2.4. When and how is personal data shared with third parties? Are data transferred to third countries?
The Administrator shall transfer personal data to others only when permitted by law. In this case, provisions and security mechanisms are provided for in the relevant contract with the third party to protect the data and maintain data protection, confidentiality, and security standards.
In a situation in which the Administrator transfers personal data to other entities for the implementation of certain activities on its behalf, it enters into a specific agreement with such an entity.
Agreements of this kind are called entrustment agreements for the processing of personal data (art.28 GDPR), thanks to which the Administrator has control over how and to what extent the entity entrusted with the processing of certain categories of personal data
personal data is processing.
In connection with IT solutions offered by Administrator's contractors, personal data may be processed in third countries that ensure adequate protection of personal data. Third countries are countries outside the European Economic Area.
2.5. What rights do you have and how do you exercise them? [clause information]
The User has certain rights regarding his/her data, and the Administrator is responsible for the exercise of these rights by applicable laws. For any questions or requests regarding the scope and exercise of rights, the User may contact at the following details:
- At the postal address: 6 Hutnicza St., 40-241 Katowice
- at email address: email@example.com
The Administrator will respond to the received message as soon as the identity is verified User.
A. Access to personal data
The User has the right to access his/her data that is stored by the Administrator. The User may exercise this right by sending the Administrator an e-mail message.
B. Change of personal data their rectification, or deletion
Changes, including updating, correcting, or deleting the User's data that are processed by the Administrator, can be made by the User by sending an e-mail to the Administrator.
The right to erasure can be exercised, for example, when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Administrator, or when consent is withdrawn for data processing.
C. Withdrawal of consent
In the case of processing personal data based on consent, the User may withdraw that consent at any time. The Administrator informs you of this right at any time of consent collection and allows you to withdraw your consent as easily as you gave it. To withdraw your consent, you should send an email to the Administrator.
D. The right to restrict processing or to object to the processing of personal data
You have the right to restrict processing or object to processing of your data at any time, due to your particular situation, unless the processing is required by law.
You may object to the processing of your data when:
- processing of personal data is carried out based on legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by a particular situation;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including being profiled for this purpose.
On the other hand, concerning the request for restriction of data processing, you are entitled to it when:
- the user questions the correctness of personal data - for a period that allows the Administrator to verify the accuracy of such data;
- processing is unlawful, and the User objects to the deletion of the data personal data, requesting instead that its use be restricted;
- the Administrator no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but they are needed by the User, to establish, assert or defend claims;
- the User has objected under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR to the processing of data by the Administrator until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the User's grounds for objection.
E. Right to data portability
You have the right to transfer data concerning you and to send such data through the Administrator to another administrator if:
- processing is carried out based on consent, according to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR or Article 9. paragraph 2(a) of the GDPR; or
- processing is carried out based on a contract, according to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR; and
- processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising the right to data portability, you may request that the personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to another controller, if this is technically possible.
The right to data portability shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others persons. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an email to the Administrator.
F. Any other questions, concerns, or complaints
The user also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
3.1. What are cookies?
Cookies (cookies) are small files stored on an electronic device User by the websites he visits. The cookies contain various information that is often necessary for the website to function properly. Cookies are encrypted in such a way that unauthorized persons cannot access them. Information collected from cookies can only be read by the Administrator and - for technical reasons - trusted partners whose services the Administrator uses. Most importantly cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to electronic devices.
3.2. For what purpose are cookies used?
Basic cookies - are installed if consent is given through the settings of the software installed on the User's electronic device. Within basic cookies, technical and analytical cookies are distinguished.
Technical cookies - are necessary for the website to function properly.
Cookies are used to:
- Ensure the proper display of the website - depending on the device the User is using,
- Adapt the content to the user's choices that are technically relevant to the operation of the website, such as the selected language,
- Remember whether consent was given to display certain content.
Analytical cookies - are necessary to settle accounts with business partners or measure the effectiveness of marketing activities without identifying personal data and to improve the functioning of the website. They can be used to:
- Study statistics on website traffic and check traffic sources (referral directions),
- Detect various types of abuse, such as artificial Internet traffic (bots).
3.3. How long are cookies used?
Session cookies - remain on the user's device until they leave the website or shut down the software (web browser). These are primarily technical cookies.
Persistent cookies - remain on the user's device for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
3.4. Can a user opt out of accepting cookies?
Users can always change their browser settings and refuse requests to install cookies. However, please be aware that disabling cookies may cause the website to display incorrectly in the User's browser.
3.5. How to disable cookies?
The user can delete cookies from his/her browser at any time and block the possibility of their reinstallation.
Depending on the browser you use, the option to remove or revoke consent to the installation of cookies may vary. In such a situation, you should consult the instructions for use available within the framework of the browser present on the User's electronic device. User's electronic device.
3.6. The Administrator uses the cookies of the following entities:
● Google Analytics (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) - to create statistics and analyze them for optimization of the website;
● Google Adwords (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) - to promote the website;
● Facebook Pixel (publisher: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) - to advertise the website on Facebook;
● Hotjar (publisher: Hotjar Ltd, Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, Paceville St Julian's STJ 3141, Malta) - to analyze user behavior on the site website and optimization of the website;
● Linkedin (publisher: LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W Maude Ave, Sunnyvale, CA) - w to advertise the website on Linkedin;
● Clutch (publisher: CLUTCH ENTERPRISES, INC., a Delaware corporation, 1800 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Suite 200 Washington DC 20036) - to produce statistics and their analysis for profile and site optimization;
● Leadfeeder (publisher: Leadfeeder Inc., Keskuskatu 6 E, 00100 Helsinki, Finland) -. to identify visitors, determine their number and online behavior on our website Website, and tailor communications to our potential customers to provide relevant support and advice on our products and services.
4. Data Protection Supervisor
In any case, the data subject may also contact directly the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator:
- at the postal address: 6 Hutnicza Street, 40-241 Katowice, Poland.
- at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the above-mentioned mailing or e-mail address with the note: Inspector Data Protection Officer.
5. Final provisions
To ensure the best possible contact on the subject of personal data protection The Administrator allows contact by letter (mail) or e-mail contact using the contact information below:
QARBON IT sp. z o.o.
ul. Hutnicza 6, 40-241 Katowice, Polska